Jerusalem stone nameplates confer a naturally elegant impression to any outdoor spot, house entrance or indoor angle or wall.
After choosing the right piece of rock, we sketch the design on the stone and then using hammer and chisel we take the letters and the design out of the material, just in the same way as they used to do thousands years ago.
- Price: ranges from $60 to $300 according to order complexity. Express overseas shipping may cost between $50 and $100
- Stone sizes: about 40×25 cm
- Technique: hand carved (See Techniques)
- Mounting: integrated in wall building or attached with white plaster
- Shipping: within 7 to 10 days after mock up confirmation, according to work complexity and local weather (we work outside)
How I make stone nameplates:
Fill this inquiry form now and we’ll be back to you quickly:
Stone nameplate samples: